Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Well, here I am again. Writing this stuff. I don't why every time i'm visiting this blog is that I always end up in writing things about what I am feeling in a certain day. And yeah, today, before i was about to leave the my office from work, i had the chance to open my facebook, and searched my ex-girlfriend's fb account (we're no longer friends because i blocked her). She's happy with a new man now and that saddened me the most (not really, but sometimes, i mean that feeling when you remember someone, and unstoppable - emotions will just burst). Yeah, i checked her fb and again, i got hurt, they got a lot of sweet photos! And I was like, mentally, I was saying to my self " OK ra na, AHAHAHA", but emotionally, a felt sad. Otoy. Sakit man pud d i gihapon siya. Nasikatan gihapon ko bai. Kanang usahay ba nga mo stalk ko kalit niya, mo-load man gyud na diba, hinay bayang internet connection sa pilipinas, ahahha, mo-iyong gyud ko unya hinay-ninayon nako og open akong mga mata ug thinking nga buwag na sila. AHHAHAHAHA. Otoy. Wa pa man gihapon. Paet binakbet! Hinoon, wa man gihapon ko nagdali, pwede pa mausab ang tanan, mag-buwag ra na sila. Awa lage. Ahahah. Ari sa ko kutob oy kay out na kos office. I-pray mi ha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment